LCD Repair Equipment
Myung transferrred it LCD repairing technology and cleanroom construction technology to more than 10 countries in the world. The initial investment on this operation would cost around USD300,000.
We moved our technology to China, Malaysia, Thailand, India, Algeria, Mexico, Colombia and Brazil.
Detaiiled information is posted at http://www.lcdrepairalliance.com
For more information, please contact to hddtrade@gmailcom
1. LCD repair claenroom - Top size flow ( 140 square meters: USD120,000~)
[picture 1. LCD Repair faciltiy of class 1,000]
2. LCD repair cleanroom -Top- Down Flow with Access floor
[picture 2. LCD panel repairing cleanroom of class 100]
1. Polarizer Removing Machine (52inch)-USD30,000 (negotiable)
Polarizer removing machine or Polarizer remover is to remove attached polarzer on the LCD glass or LCD cell. Each LCD polarizer has 2 polarizer on the bottom on top. Our machine is designed to remove any of the polarizer from 10inches to 80inches.
[picture 1. polarizer laminator]
2. Polarizer Laminating Machine (52inch) -USD40,000(negotiable)
Polarizer laminating machine or polarizer laminator is to attach polarizer on the LCD glsss. Each LCD polarizer has 2 polarizer on the bottom on top. Our machine is designed to laminate any of the polarizer from 10inches to 80inches. It is compatible with any of TN, IPS and VA mode laminators.
[picture 2. Polarizer laminator]
3. TAB/IC Bonding Machine (52inch) : COF bonding machine- USD40.000(negotiable).
TAB/IC (Tape automated Bonding/iC) or driver IC bonding machine is to attached TAB/IC on the LCD glass. Our machines is designed to attached source IC and gate IC. Our machines could support up to 80inches or higher.
[picture 3. TAB IC bonding machine]
[picture 4 COF alignment mark]
[picture 5. TAB alignment mark with ACF]
4. ACF Tacking Machine (USD1,500)
ACF tacking machine is to attach ACF on the COF(TAB IC, driver IC)
[picture 6. ACF tacking machine]
5. Microscope Camera for COF (TAB IC, Driver IC) inspection-( USD5,000)
This microscope camera supports X100~ X1000. It is used to inspect pressed conductive balls in COF bonding.
[picture 7. Microscope Camera X100, X200, X400, X1000)